All Columbian College students are assigned an advisor from the Undergraduate Advising Office based on last name. Schedule an appointment online with your advising group, or POD; stop by office hours, which are currently all virtual; or email us with quick questions.
Find Your Pod
Schedule an Advisor Appointment
The undergraduate advisors are available for appointments with students. Use the online system to book 30-minute appointments with an advisor from your POD.
The online system will display advisors’ availability in two ways:
- Choose Your Advisor: Choose a specific POD advisor and view only that advisor’s open appointments.
- No Preference: View all POD appointment availability by date and time.
Please note: The calendar displays availability for two weeks. Students who arrive 10 or more minutes late forfeit their appointment and will need to reschedule.
Visit During Office Hours
All pods hold the same office hours during the fall and spring semesters. Students can use these 10-minute meetings to ask quick questions, get clarification on forms and policies and access reference information. Students see the assigned POD advisor on duty.
Do you have a quick question but can't make it into the office? Send an email to your POD advisors and someone will get back to you.
Important things to note before you email:
- Include your GWID in your email.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
- Your POD advisors monitor the email during regular business hours, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and do not answer email over the weekends.
- Your advisors are unable to confirm your graduation progress over email. Please schedule a 30-minute appointment to confirm your progress and evaluate your remaining requirements.
- Remember to be clear and concise when describing your situation and questions so that your advisors can provide the most accurate and relevant information.