Where to Submit All Forms

  • All forms found on this page that are completed may be emailed to [email protected]. Please note that submitting the document does not guarantee approval. Submitting forms to [email protected] is restricted to CCAS students only.
  • If the form requires any department or faculty signature for approval, you must first obtain the approval from the appropriate department or faculty contact and then may submit the form. 
  • RTF-EZ forms (see an example PDF) must be emailed directly to [email protected]. RTF-EZs must be emailed to the Registrar's Office using your GW email address. RTF-EZs CANNOT BE PROCESSED by the CCAS Advising Office.
  • All requests for certification services (e.g., Dean's Certification forms) must be submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar through this link.  These requests include Common Applications for transferring out of GW, Academic Standing, Letters of Enrollment/Registration, and Professional Certification.  CCAS advisors cannot process these requests.



Undergraduate Forms



Major/Minor/Micro-Minor Declaration

Special Interdisciplinary Major

Transfer Credit


Petitions to the Dean


Scholarly Travel


Accessibility Note: If you would like to request an accessible version of any of the documents listed, please let us know.