Where to Submit All Forms
- All forms found on this page that are completed may be uploaded as a PDF to the "Submit a Form Online" link. Please note that submitting the document does not guarantee approval. Submitting forms online is restricted to CCAS students only.
- If the form requires any department or faculty signature for approval, you must first obtain the approval from the appropriate department or faculty contact and then may submit the form.
- RTF-EZ forms (see an example PDF) must be emailed directly to [email protected]. RTF-EZs must be emailed to the Registrar's Office using your GW email address. RTF-EZs CANNOT BE PROCESSED by the CCAS Advising Office.
- Do NOT upload a Pass/No Pass form. Those requests may be submitted using an online portal; follow the instructions for submitting Pass/No Pass Forms (PDF).
- Registration Transaction Form (RTF) (PDF)
- RTF-EZ (PDF) (submit to Registrar's Office, not to Undergraduate Advising)
- Leave of Absence/Continuous Enrollment Form (PDF)
- *NEW* Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Grade Mode Change Form Requests (Pass/No Pass)
- Contract for Incomplete Grade (PDF)
- Add an Hour Form (PDF)
- Course Overload Application Form
Special Interdisciplinary Major
- Special Interdisciplinary Major Guidelines for Students
- Special Interdisciplinary Major Guidelines for Faculty
- Online Graduation Application
- For students applying after the application deadline for a given term: Late Paper Application (PDF) (submit to Phillips Hall 107)
Petitions to the Dean
- Exception Request Form (PDF) - Columbian College-specific requests
- Retroactive Late Withdrawal Petition (after the last day of the Fall/Spring semester or Summer Session)
- Possible Implications of Withdrawing from a Course (PDF)
- Academic Grievance Form (PDF)
- Procedure for Arbitrary or Capricious Grading (PDF)
- Scholarly Travel Form (PDF) (CCAS will match your major department's $150 contribution)
Accessibility Note: If you would like to request an accessible version of any of the documents listed, please let us know.