Where to Submit All Forms
- All forms found on this page that are completed can be submitted (as PDFs only) by clicking on the yellow button and uploading them. Please note that submitting the document does not guarantee approval. Submitting forms using the yellow button, below, is restricted to CCAS students only.
- If the form requires any department or faculty signature for approval, you must first obtain the approval from the appropriate department or faculty contact and then may submit the form.
- RTF-EZ forms (see an example PDF) must be emailed directly to [email protected]. RTF-EZs must be emailed to the Registrar's Office using your GW email address. RTF-EZs CANNOT BE PROCESSED by the CCAS Advising Office.
- All requests for certification services (e.g., Dean's Certification forms) must be submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar. These requests include Common Applications for transferring out of GW, Academic Standing, Letters of Enrollment/Registration, and Professional Certification. CCAS advisors cannot process these requests.
NOTE: ONLY CCAS STUDENTS CAN UPLOAD FORMS AT THIS LINK
- Registration Transaction Form (RTF) Classic (PDF)
- RTF-EZ (PDF) (submit to Registrar's Office, not to Undergraduate Advising)
- Leave of Absence/Continuous Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Declaration of Major/Minor/Micro-Minor Form (PDF)
- Double Degrees Application (PDF)
- Department Major Advisors
Special Interdisciplinary Major
- Special Interdisciplinary Major Guidelines for Students
- Special Interdisciplinary Major Guidelines for Faculty
- Online Graduation Application
- For students applying after the application deadline for a given term: Late Paper Application (PDF) (submit to Phillips Hall 107)
Petitions to the Dean
- Exception Request Form (PDF) - Columbian College-specific requests
- Retroactive Late Withdrawal Petition (after the last day of the Fall/Spring semester or Summer Session)
- Possible Implications of Withdrawing from a Course (PDF)
- Academic Grievance Form (PDF)
- Procedure for Arbitrary or Capricious Grading (PDF)
- Scholarly Travel Form (PDF) (CCAS will match your major department's $150 contribution)
Accessibility Note: If you would like to request an accessible version of any of the documents listed, please let us know.