Information for Major/Minor Advisors 

DegreeMAP is a degree audit tool that will help you track your students' progress towards their degrees. All faculty who advise undergraduates should have access and should be using DegreeMAP regularly. If you need access please email [email protected] with your name and GWid number. 


If you have a student that you approve to substitute a course for a specific major/minor requirement, then you are encouraged to use DegreeMAP to submit a petition in order to approve this change. Information regarding how to submit petitions can be found through the Registrar's website

Information regarding training can be found here