The Academic Success Program (ASP) is required for any Columbian College student who is on academic probation or academic suspension. Students must complete all listed requirements. Questions about the ASP requirements? Please email [email protected].
Requirements for Academic Success Program Participants
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor from your POD (over the phone or in person) prior to or during the first week of the semester.
- Complete the ASP orientation webinar during the first week of the semester. This is an asynchronous 30-minute webinar that explains our program requirements and philosophy. The link to this webinar can be found in your academic standing notification email. After completing the webinar, you must submit an Exit Ticket (which will be linked to in the webinar) to get credit for this requirement. This is required for both first-time and returning probation students.
- Attend at least three individual appointments with an ASP coach throughout the semester.
- Submit a Mid-Semester Report (PDF) to be signed by each of your professors to the ASP coaching team by the end of the eighth week of classes. You may bring the report to an appointment prior to the deadline or email it to [email protected].
- Attend at least one campus workshop of your choice approved by a CCAS Academic Success Program coach. Complete the online Workshop Tracking Form to receive credit for this requirement. An updated list of approved workshops will be provided at the beginning of each semester.
**All program requirements are due by the last day of classes**
Important Requirement for Registration
All students on academic probation will receive a registration hold to temporarily prevent course registration. To have this hold lifted, see your POD with a completed Registration Hold Agreement (PDF). You should complete the form and bring it with you when you see your POD. If you plan to complete the form in the Advising Office, be sure to bring a list of the classes you plan to register for in the following semester.